
The cat.this is me in the mornings
This is big brother Clayton he is 14 yeats old and is 6'6" tall and has a 44inch
chest.Knitting a sweater for him took forever or so it seemed.But I finished it and Knitted a cardigan for his Sister Serenity then another cardigan for the baby Gabriell she was born 12-22-09 and has already grown quite big.I have only seen photo's of her as yet.I was hoping to spend Easter with them but it left no one to look after the dogs So I will try and make it for the next school break.
The picture is of Serenity 2Years old and Gabriell born 12-22-09 which makes her coming up for 4months old this month. I have pictures of the sweaters I sent them but they are still in the camera until I have finished my other two grandsons sweaters then I can take more photo's and post them all together. I have brought myself a book on learning how to chrochet. Thats when I get a few spare minutes of course, Well this is only a little for now. The clocks went back an hour last night
start of winter (groan!!!!) and it is now 03-25 hours but of course I am not a bit tired IT takes me a couple of weeks to sort out the time change. I don't know why they couldn't leave the clocks alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment